This exciting Causeway Coast Way hiking tour starts in Cushendall and finishes Portstewart, taking walkers to areas of spectacular beauty along the Moyle Way, the Glens of Antrim and to the iconic Giants Causeway. This walking tour takes you on a journey through mysterious and mythical glens, lush forests and along one of the most alluring coastlines in Ireland. The scenic beauty and the diversity of landscape make the Antrim coast an ideal area to discover on foot. Fans of the TV series Game of Thrones will recognise some of the show’s filming locations.
This walking route encompasses a variety of terrain and scenery taking in The Moyle Way, through Glenariff Forest Park, five of the nine Glens of Antrim, Rathlin Island and finishing the tour by walking The Causeway Coast Way. The quiet country villages and the friendliness of the people all add to the charm of this magical landscape. This is a journey of discovery, where imagination meets reality and where every village, castle, cave and beach is just waiting to be explored. On The Causeway Coast Way walking tour you will discover:
Glenariff Forest Park, over 1000 hectares of mature woodland with lakes, outdoor recreation spaces and areas of conservation.
The Glens of Antrim and The Moyle Way consisting of nine stunning valleys running up the Eastern coast of Antrim.
The last part of this tour takes you along The Causeway Coast Way, following the Northern coast of Antrim from Ballycastle to Portstewart. The trail takes you to sandy beaches, ruined castles, high cliffs, the smallest church in Ireland, Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of The Giants’ Causeway with its 40,000 interlocking basalt columns.
VIEW OUR TOUR OPTIONS
- The Causeway Coast Way – Short Break:
- 4 days/3 nights. Walking The Causeway Coast Way from Ballycastle to The Giants Causeway, staying in our selected accommodation along the way.
- The Causeway Coast Way – Highlight:
- 5 days/4 nights. Walking The Causeway Coast Way from Ballycastle to Portstewart, staying in our selected accommodation along the way.
- The Causeway Coast & Moyle Way – Full Walk:
- 7 days/6 nights. Walking the Moyle Way and The Causeway Coast Way from Cushendall to Portstewart, staying in our selected accommodation along the way.