IrelandWays.com is the latest arrival to the CaminoWays.com family, a team of accomplished outdoor enthusiasts with many years of experience organising cycling and walking tours. IrelandWays.com specialises in cycling and walking holidays in Ireland. We focus on areas of outstanding natural beauty such as the Wild Atlantic Way, the Causeway Way, The Wicklow Way and much more. Talk to the IrelandWays.com team and we will help you plan the perfect Irish getaway.
IrelandWays.com is part of Greenlife Tours Ltd. a limited company based in Dublin, Ireland and operating globally. Our offices are located at:
- 22 Blackpitts, D08 P3K4, Dublin (main office)
- Gomez Ulla 6, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
- 405 Lexington Avenue, Chrysler Building, 25th & 26th Floor, Manhattan, New York, 10174
- 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9RZ
- Palazzo Valadier, Piazza del Popolo, 18, 187 Rome
- Levels 20 & 21, Tower 2 Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- 9, rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris
*Please note phones are answered from our main office in Dublin, from 9am to 5pm (GMT).
Greenlife Tours Ltd Travel Agent’s Licence No. TA 0756.
IrelandWays.com is a truly international, friendly and well-travelled multicultural team of professionals.
Our dedicated Customer Care team will take the stress out of researching and planning your cycling or walking holiday in Ireland, and take care of every detail. We will provide you with all the information and advice you need before, during and after your trip; and customise your itinerary so it is perfect for you.
We work with local suppliers and our tours work in harmony with local culture and traditions, as well as respecting the environment. This is an integral part of the IrelandWays.com ethos and we hope you share this vision with us. 10 reasons to book with us.
Our talented team of outdoor enthusiasts knows Ireland inside out and this is why we are so good at what we do. Talk to us, we think you’ll agree!