Step into the past for your chance to win a walking holiday in Mayo! Would you like to spend some time discovering the west of Ireland? At IrelandWays.com we love to reminisce on times gone by. Whether you were building sand castles on the beach, hanging out at the pub or visiting friends and relatives, we know that time spent in any part of the beautiful Irish countryside is treasured.
WIN A WEEK WALKING THE GREAT WESTERN GREENWAY
The Great Western Greenway is a stunning walking route that takes you along quiet boreens and through charming Irish villages. To be in with a chance to win this special summer competition simply answer the question and fill in our form:
On the Great Western Greenway route you will follow the trail from the charming town of Westport to Achill railway which closed in 1937. Along the way you will pass through Newport with its famous seven arched viaduct crossing the Black Oak river and on the way to Mulranny you can find the 16th century tower house of Rockfleet Castle before finishing up at Achill Island. The Great Western Greenway has won several awards including European Destination of Excellence.
In addition to 4 days walking the beautiful Greenway of Mayo we are giving our lucky walkers a dinner for 2 at Mulranny Park Hotel and to finish off your walk you will be treated to a special boat trip for 2 around the islands of Clew Bay.
The lucky winners will be announced on May 1st.
NOTE: All entries will be automatically subscribed to our bi-weekly newsletter. If you do wish to receive news and travel updates you can opt out anytime.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Competition open to all countries.
- Competition is open until 1st May 2017. Winners will be announced by Mayo.ie and IrelandWays.com in May.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for money, a cash alternative or any other items.
- Holiday prize includes 6-night accommodation on B&B basis, luggage transfers and holiday pack for 2 people, a boat trip around Clew Bay and dinner for two in Mulranny Park Hotel.
- Travel dates subject to availability. Winners must book before May 31st 2018. No flights, transport or insurance included.
- By entering this competition, you agree to register for the IrelandWays.com, IrishCentral.com and Mayo.ie mailing list.
Good luck to everyone!