Sunday walks Ireland
Join the IrelandWays.com team team for our Sunday walks on the last Sunday of every month. We have teamed up with our friends at CaminoWays.com to join in their fun preparation walks.
We hope that you love getting outdoors as much as we do. We have a full list of preparation walks each year and we would love for you to come along. Each walk is held on Sunday and lasts between 2 – 3 hours. Our walks are tailored to suit all walkers and we will note the level of difficulty in each description.
The walks are designed to be a fun morning outdoors. It is a chance to meet new people, make new friends and ask our travel experts any questions that you have about any of our walking and cycling routes.
Please find a full list of walks and the registration pages below:
- Sunday 26th March 9:30am – Register here: Kilmashogue to Fairy Castle
- Thursday 27th-30th April – Register here: Kerry Camino Festival
- Sunday 28th May 9:30am – Register here: Lough Tay Lugalla
- Sunday 25th June 9:30am – Register here: Crone Wood Loop
- Sunday 27th August 9:30am – Register here: Howth – Bog of the frogs
- Sunday 17th September 9:30am – Register here: Bray Head Loop
- Sunday 22nd October 9:30am – Register here: Glendalough Upper lake
We look forward to seeing you there!